Senior Nursery Practitioner
Play Out Huntingdon are seeking a motivated Senior Nursery Practitioner.
Your role as a senior practitioner will include promoting positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues. Ensure there are stimulating and inspiring activities provided for the children. You will be a key person, supporting the team in building relationships, and providing a safe, happy environment. You will be able to monitor and role model good practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum Level 3 or equivalent Early Years Qualification
- Will have a sound knowledge of The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation stage
- Strong Knowledge of Safeguarding Children
- Experience working in a similar position
- Team player
- Excellent verbal, written and record keeping skills
In return you will receive:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Comprehensive discount scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Competitive salary package
- Generous staff discount for childcare
- Closed during Christmas and bank holidays
- Free uniform
Closing date: 31st May 2019
Position’s available for a full time and a part time senior practitioner.
Play Out childcare is owned by Ormiston Families, a children’s charity based in the East of England. The annual profit from the settings go directly to the Charity to help fund the incredible work they carry out.
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding and therefore all candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.Back to vacancies