Senior Nursery Practitioner
Play Out Hintlesham is opening this Autumn and we are looking to recruit a full time motivated, dynamic and passionate senior practitioner.
Set on the outskirts of Ipswich, the nursery sits in the grounds of Birch Farm Complex. The property is surrounding by stunning grassland, grazing pastures and woodland. We are looking for an inspirational practitioner who can fully embrace our ethos of ‘Playing Out’ and using nature to nurture.
Your role as a senior practitioner will include promoting positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues. Ensure that there are stimulating and inspiring activities provided for children. You will be a key person, supporting the team in building relationships, and providing a safe, happy environment. You will be able to monitor and role model good practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum Level 3 or equivalent Early Years Qualification
- Will have a sound knowledge of The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation stage
- Be passionate and committed to delivering the highest standards of childcare and education
- Strong Knowledge of Safeguarding Children
- Experience working in a similar position
- Team player
- Excellent verbal, written and record keeping skills
In return you will receive:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Comprehensive discount scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Generous staff discount for childcare
- Closed during Christmas and bank holidays
- Free uniform
Closing date: 12th July 2019
Interview date: 18th or 19th July 2019
Play Out childcare is owned by Ormiston Families, a children’s charity based in the East of England. The annual profit from the settings go directly to the Charity to help fund the incredible work that they carry out.
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding and therefore all candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Back to vacancies