We would love to hear from you if you have an enthusiastic, positive can-do attitude, along with excellent communication and written skills and have the ability to build strong, supportive relationships with children, parents and staff.
Your role as the nursery administrator will include completing child registrations and enrolments, producing and issuing invoices and maintain accurate and confidential staff, family and account records on the database packages (Connect Childcare and Parenta).
The Ideal Candidate:
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Excellent organisational skills
- Empathetic, patient, caring and friendly front-facing customer service
- ICT literate and competent
- Experience in database packages
- Be passionate and committed to delivering the highest standards of administration support
- Experience working in a similar position
- Team player
- Excellent verbal, written and record keeping skills
In return you will receive:
- Generous staff discount for childcare
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Comprehensive discount scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Closed during Christmas and bank holidays
- Free uniform
Closing date: 19th July 2019
Interview Date: 25th July 2019
Play Out childcare is owned by Ormiston Families, a children’s charity based in the East of England. The annual profit from the settings go directly to the Charity to help fund the incredible work that they carry out.
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding and therefore all candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Back to vacancies