Play Out Hintlesham is opening this Autumn and we are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and accomplished deputy manager.
Set on the outskirts of Ipswich, the nursery sits in the grounds of Birch Farm Complex. The nursery is set within beautiful grounds, surrounded by grassland, grazing pastures and woodland. We are looking for an inspirational deputy who can fully embrace our ethos of ‘Playing Out’ and using nature to nurture.
Your role as a deputy manager will include supporting the manager with the day to day running of the setting and create an inspiring and effective working and learning environment. You will motivate and lead a small team with a fantastic opportunity to project lead and be the foundations of this unique setting. To ensure that a happy, safe, secure and stimulating environment is provided for children.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar position
- Ability to lead, motivate and role model good practice
- Be passionate and committed to delivering the highest standards of childcare and education
- Excellent verbal, written and record keeping skills
- Team player
- Will have a sound knowledge of The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation stage
- Strong Knowledge of Safeguarding Children
In return you will receive:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Comprehensive discount scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Competitive salary package
- Generous staff discount for childcare
- Closed during Christmas and bank holidays
- Free uniform
Closing date: 12th July 2019
Interview date: 18th or 19th July 2019
Salary dependent on experience
Play Out childcare is owned by Ormiston Families, a children’s charity based in the East of England. A proportion of our annual profit goes directly to the Charity to help fund the incredible work they carry out.
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Job Type: Full-time
Back to vacancies