An opportunity has become available for a Deputy Manager at our setting in Steeple Bumpstead. We are looking for an inspirational deputy who can fully embrace our ethos of ‘Playing Out’ by using nature to nurture.
Your role as a deputy manager will include supporting the manager with the day to day running of the setting and ensure the highest standards of childcare and provision are met. You will motivate and lead a small team and role model best practice. To ensure that a happy, safe, secure and stimulating environment is provided for children.
We believe that children grow and develop best when provided with a secure, nurturing and stimulating environment. We have designed an inspiring and exhilarating space for children across all ages to learn through play both indoors and outside.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience working in a similar position or a senior nursery practitioner ready to take the next step in their career
- Ability to lead, motivate and role model good practice
- Be passionate and committed to delivering the highest standards of childcare and education
- Excellent verbal, written and record keeping skills
- Team player
- Will have a sound knowledge of The Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation stage
- Strong Knowledge of Safeguarding Children
In return you will receive:
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Comprehensive discount scheme
- Cycle2Work Scheme
- Competitive salary package
- Generous staff discount for childcare
- Closed during Christmas and bank holidays
- Free uniform
More Information about Play Out settings can be found on our website:
Closing date: Tuesday 10th March 2020
Interview Date: Friday 13th March 2020
Salary dependent on experience.
Play Out childcare is owned by Ormiston Families, a children’s charity based in the East of England. A proportion of our annual profit goes directly to the Charity to help fund the incredible work they carry out.
Ormiston Families Enterprises Ltd is committed to safeguarding. We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and welcome applications from all sections of the community.